Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot tables

Creating 2 pivot tables in 2007, I use examples from 2 books. One book's
example places two fields under row labels and both appear as labels column
A. The other book's example does the same but one field appears in column A
and the other in column B. I looked at all of the pivot table options. They
are the same for both workbooks. I want the second pivot table to appear as
the first one does, both labels in column A. I'm sure the solution is
simple.

Thanks
..
Tara

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select a cell in the second pivot table
On the Ribbon, click the Design tab
At the far left, click Report Layout, then click Show in Compact Form

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures