-   -   Pivot tables (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153078-pivot-tables.html)

Tyro

Pivot tables

Creating 2 pivot tables in 2007, I use examples from 2 books. One book's
example places two fields under row labels and both appear as labels column
A. The other book's example does the same but one field appears in column A
and the other in column B. I looked at all of the pivot table options. They
are the same for both workbooks. I want the second pivot table to appear as
the first one does, both labels in column A. I'm sure the solution is
simple.

Thanks
..
Tara

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot tables

Select a cell in the second pivot table
On the Ribbon, click the Design tab
At the far left, click Report Layout, then click Show in Compact Form

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures