Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can anyone here guide me for this

I make a file daily in xls format which i would be sending it to my
clients.

How can i make it possible that that file cant be seen on any other
computer than the whom i have intended to

Is there any PGP sort of facilty for this then Please guide me to the
right direction

Thanks in advance

-sanjayt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not possible, once the client has received the file then there is no way you
can prevent him/her sending it to somebody else. In fact it sounds a bit
paranoid. If I bought a spreadsheet from you I would be furious if somehow
the said spreadsheet prevented me from sending it to myself using another
email address. If you think like this you should not use Excel as your tool,
the protection is not good at all and as far as I know all pw protection
except for maybe the protection to open the file can be easily cracked with
the help of a simple Google search.

Peo Sjoblom

ups.com...