Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default summing cells with different colors or fonts

I 'm trying to find a formula or method of how to set up a worksheet so that
I can sum a column of numbers and have the option to include or remove cells
based on the color or the font that I assign to each cell. If there is a way
to do this I would greatly appreciate a little insight on how to do this.