-   -   summing cells with different colors or fonts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/152604-summing-cells-different-colors-fonts.html)

hinman48

summing cells with different colors or fonts

I 'm trying to find a formula or method of how to set up a worksheet so that
I can sum a column of numbers and have the option to include or remove cells
based on the color or the font that I assign to each cell. If there is a way
to do this I would greatly appreciate a little insight on how to do this.

JE McGimpsey

summing cells with different colors or fonts

See

http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm