Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default BwiSwy Help Please

BwiSwy:

The instructions you gave me work well but there is a problem. Everytime I
enter data and run the macro it places the data 2 cells to the left and one
cell down and the next time 2 cells to the left and one cell down.

Here is the macro:

Sub DailyDumb()
'
' DailyDumb Macro
' Macro recorded 7/29/2007 by Dxxxx R. Sxxxxx
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d
'
Range("G17:I24").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="<"
Range("G19:I24").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Cash and Charge Summery Sheet").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Receipts Entry WorkSheet").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.AutoFilter
Range("G17").Select
End Sub

What have I done wrong? Or what can I correct so the data is placed in the
same cells (3 columns and 6 rows max) each time?
--
David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Note the following script:

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 7/29/2007 by Brian
'

'
Range("A1").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="0", Operator:=xlAnd
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("A1").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.AutoFilter
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

Use the "Cells.Select" and "ActiveSheet.Paste" in place of what you had.
This should cure it. Granted, it will copy the header and everything, but
will give you exactly what you need.

HTH