Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David David is offline

Default BwiSwy Help Please

BwiSwy:

The instructions you gave me work well but there is a problem. Everytime I
enter data and run the macro it places the data 2 cells to the left and one
cell down and the next time 2 cells to the left and one cell down.

Here is the macro:

Sub DailyDumb()
'
' DailyDumb Macro
' Macro recorded 7/29/2007 by Dxxxx R. Sxxxxx
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d
'
Range("G17:I24").Select
Selection.AutoFilter
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="<"
Range("G19:I24").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Cash and Charge Summery Sheet").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Receipts Entry WorkSheet").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.AutoFilter
Range("G17").Select
End Sub

What have I done wrong? Or what can I correct so the data is placed in the
same cells (3 columns and 6 rows max) each time?
--
David