Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default RENAMING WORKSHEETS

i have several worksheets with the weeks as the title. i need to change for
our new year. Can someone please give me the code to change the worksheets
to add 7 days to each worksheet. example 10-8 and 10-15 and 10-22 etc.

That would be very helpful

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

mpStart = 8

For Each sh In Activeworkbook.Worksheets
sh.Name = "10-" & mpStart
mpStart = mpStart + 7
Next sh

--