Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default When printing, I get 5 extra blank pages. How do I delete them?

When printing in Excel, I get 5 extra blank pages.
They are also in the print preview.
I've tried deleting rows and columns.
How do I delete the extra pages?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Go to File | Page Setup | Sheet tab and you can see the print area
defined - just edit this to suit the size of your data.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 25, 8:18 pm, Ricochet
wrote:
When printing in Excel, I get 5 extra blank pages.
They are also in the print preview.
I've tried deleting rows and columns.
How do I delete the extra pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Pete
What I did was highlight the area I wanted to print, then right clicked and
selected print area and it got rid of the extra pages.

wrote:
When printing in Excel, I get 5 extra blank pages.
They are also in the print preview.
I've tried deleting rows and columns.
How do I delete the extra pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for feeding back.

Pete

wrote:
When printing in Excel, I get 5 extra blank pages.
They are also in the print preview.
I've tried deleting rows and columns.
How do I delete the extra pages?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi!

Apparently this thread is old but I do have an issue which is realted to
this and of highg importance. I think this should be able to fix in a simple
way.

I'm creating a template which could be used of colegues of mine. In this
template I'm currently not sure wich pages that will be empty (no data, lines
or colour at all). This pages should automaticly not be printed. I hope this
could be fixed by a simple setting under "Print settings" such as "do not
print empty pages in the priniting range" but I can not find such choise.

Happy for a solution.

Regards
Mathias

wrote:
When printing in Excel, I get 5 extra blank pages.
They are also in the print preview.
I've tried deleting rows and columns.
How do I delete the extra pages?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What happens if you reset the print range so that excel determines what to
print?

Usually excel is smart enough to only print the used area.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mathias i have same problm..... My question is that how can we CONFIGURE
automatic page break in excel 2003, or how can we configure page break for
row or column to get prineted when new data will entred in formulated
fileds??? Automatic page break( Default ) is not working and manual page
break is not the permnt solution... while you are handling huge data.....
kindly rply soon if any excel wiz is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(