Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMK JMK is offline

Default Displaying rolling data for a set time period

Good Afternoon All!

Basic problem, but for some reason none of the things I have tried have
worked. I have created a logbook in excel for myself as a back up to my
pilots logbook. I have it seperating all the data in terms of aircraft type,
aircraft ID, type of flying etc., but what I need is for excel to filter the
past 30 days and 90 days worth of flying, which must be on a rotating basis
(so as we go forward one day, the formula will automatically).

The columns that I have are the Date, Aircraft Type and Rego, Pilot and Co
pilot, and then 16 columns displaying different types of flying (day, night,
single engine, multi engine), and I have 3 sheets to seperate and display the
data.

Please Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

for 30 days:

your_date =TODAY()-30

90 days:

Your_date =TODAY()-90

HTH

"JMK" wrote:

Good Afternoon All!

Basic problem, but for some reason none of the things I have tried have
worked. I have created a logbook in excel for myself as a back up to my
pilots logbook. I have it seperating all the data in terms of aircraft type,
aircraft ID, type of flying etc., but what I need is for excel to filter the
past 30 days and 90 days worth of flying, which must be on a rotating basis
(so as we go forward one day, the formula will automatically).

The columns that I have are the Date, Aircraft Type and Rego, Pilot and Co
pilot, and then 16 columns displaying different types of flying (day, night,
single engine, multi engine), and I have 3 sheets to seperate and display the
data.

Please Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMK JMK is offline

So knowing that this is how you get it to display the previous date 30 days
ago, how then do I add the data in the adjoining cells?

Perhaps I need to reword what I want done. :(

What I need is for it to say "OK, this is the date 30/90 days ago, now based
on that how many hours have been flown between this date and todays date"?

I was thinking of some sort of formula like a sumif("x:x", today()-30,
"x:x)) or something like that, but this does not work.

"Toppers" wrote:

for 30 days:

your_date =TODAY()-30

90 days: