Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMK JMK is offline

Default Displaying rolling data for a set time period

Good Afternoon All!

Basic problem, but for some reason none of the things I have tried have
worked. I have created a logbook in excel for myself as a back up to my
pilots logbook. I have it seperating all the data in terms of aircraft type,
aircraft ID, type of flying etc., but what I need is for excel to filter the
past 30 days and 90 days worth of flying, which must be on a rotating basis
(so as we go forward one day, the formula will automatically).

The columns that I have are the Date, Aircraft Type and Rego, Pilot and Co
pilot, and then 16 columns displaying different types of flying (day, night,
single engine, multi engine), and I have 3 sheets to seperate and display the
data.

Please Help!