Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default When save as another file, EDATE and XIRR functions return #N/A

Please help. Sometimes the functions work, sometimes they don't. When they
don't, if I save the file as another file (in Excel 2007 or earlier version),
EDATE and XIRR disappear and are replaced by #N/A. I already update Add-in
Toolpak. Thanks.