Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I lookup when match has more than one value?

I don't know what article you are talking about? I have an example that can
be downloaded
from here

http://www.nwexcelsolutions.com/advanced_function_page.htm#6._You_can_use_a_combin ation_of_functions_to_return_more_than_one_value,_ with_the_lookup_value_in_A1_and_the_lookup_table__ in_First!$A$1:$B$20_where_we_want_to_return_the_va lues_in_B1:B20

here's the direct link below

http://nwexcelsolutions.com/Download...20lookup .xls

Peo Sjoblom

"MRLYONS68" wrote in message
I have also tried to use this article, but I am getting "#NUM" error values
using the "SMALL" mixed with the "ROW" functions. I am following the
example
verbatim, and I do not think this should be that difficult. This article
attempts to do EXACTLY what I am looking for.

Does anyone know of where the actual example can be downloaded as some of
the formulas are truncated?

Regards,

Mike

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Look he

Unfortunately, the formulas are truncated. But the text explains very
well what to do, so hopefully you can manage.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel