Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Summary of multiple sheets

I have about 5 worksheets in 1 workbook-- the first sheet is a summary sheet
that summarizes all 5 sheets on a separate line. for Example Sheet 1-- I
summarize by the total count of orders; the orders over 10 days old and those
over 5 days old. I then do the same for the rest of the sheets. Right now
it is all done manually-- by counting. Is there a way to automate this
process to get the counts. I have to do this report atleast once a day
sometimes more.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To answer your question very simplistically - yes it is possible. However,
with the detail you provided, it is virtually impossible to give a working
solution. Maybe send me your file, if you so wish?
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail