Junior Member

Exclamation Summary Sheet help with multiple sheets

I have an excel workbook with multiple sheets. (Let's say that Sheet 1 is the summary sheet and sheets 2, 3 and 4 are the sheets in which data is entered)

I want the information from sheets 2, 3, and 4 to come into the summary sheet (sheet 1) in the order that they are entered. For example, if I enter information in sheet 2 on 9/20/06 at 4:00 PM and enter information in sheet 3 on 9/21/06 at 9:00 Am, I want the info from sheet 2 to appear first on the summary sheet.

Is there a special function that I can't figure out, or is there someone that can help me with this process?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Summary Sheet help with multiple sheets

lacey

That would require VBA to copy the data to Summary sheet as it is entered.

May not be too difficult but would have to know where/how you wanted the data
placed on the Summary sheet.

In one column or...........?

i.e. enter data on sheet2 and it gets copied to Summary A1

later enter data on sheet3 and it gets copied to Summary A2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP