lacey125 lacey125 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Summary Sheet help with multiple sheets

I have an excel workbook with multiple sheets. (Let's say that Sheet 1 is the summary sheet and sheets 2, 3 and 4 are the sheets in which data is entered)

I want the information from sheets 2, 3, and 4 to come into the summary sheet (sheet 1) in the order that they are entered. For example, if I enter information in sheet 2 on 9/20/06 at 4:00 PM and enter information in sheet 3 on 9/21/06 at 9:00 Am, I want the info from sheet 2 to appear first on the summary sheet.

Is there a special function that I can't figure out, or is there someone that can help me with this process?