Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dynamic List

Hi,

I have two lists of shareholders that, depending on some assumptions, changes
Company A Company B
Shareholder Name Shareholder %. Shareholder Name Shareholder %.

Below I want to create a list that combines the two lists but ranks them
according to the new Shareholder %. Is there a way to create this (no VBA) so
that the ranked list will update depending on assumptions made earlier?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

the answer is probably yes, but can't help you more without an indication as
to the type of assumptions and how they change the percent column.
Note we don't need to know the details of what you do, but do need somthing
to go on.