Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Condition depending on tab colour

Can I have a cell in a worksheet (any cell at this stage) that shows
say a '1' if that worksheet tab colour is green, and a '2' if that
worksheet tab colour is red, nothing if there is no colour?, and if
so, how would i do that?

TIA
Esra

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jul 15, 11:28 am, excel wrote:
Can I have a cell in a worksheet (any cell at this stage) that shows
say a '1' if that worksheet tab colour is green, and a '2' if that
worksheet tab colour is red, nothing if there is no colour?, and if
so, how would i do that?

TIA
Esra

can i perhaps execute the macro at any stage to reflect any change of
colour? and if so, what would be the macro?

TIA
Esra

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

An example