-   -   Condition depending on tab colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/150262-condition-depending-tab-colour.html)

excel

Condition depending on tab colour

Can I have a cell in a worksheet (any cell at this stage) that shows
say a '1' if that worksheet tab colour is green, and a '2' if that
worksheet tab colour is red, nothing if there is no colour?, and if
so, how would i do that?

TIA
Esra

Vasant Nanavati

Condition depending on tab colour

Not without using a macro. And if the tab color changes the number will not
change.

ups.com...

On Jul 15, 11:28 am, excel wrote:
Can I have a cell in a worksheet (any cell at this stage) that shows
say a '1' if that worksheet tab colour is green, and a '2' if that
worksheet tab colour is red, nothing if there is no colour?, and if
so, how would i do that?

TIA
Esra

can i perhaps execute the macro at any stage to reflect any change of
colour? and if so, what would be the macro?

TIA
Esra

Bob Phillips

Condition depending on tab colour