Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combining one row into two

Hello,

Is there a way to combine row A and B into one row? For example, I have
data in both rows, both numeric and words. Both rows are for the same
borrower. I am trying to
combine row A and B into one row that has all the data both A and B had.

I know I can cut and paste each line, but the spreadsheet is large. Any
ideas?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:32:01 -0700 from nabanco
:
Is there a way to combine row A and B into one row? For example, I have
data in both rows, both numeric and words. Both rows are for the same
borrower. I am trying to
combine row A and B into one row that has all the data both A and B had.

In C1, put
=A1&B1
then click and drag to the rest of C.

(By the way, A and B are columns, not rows.)

http://OakRoadSystems.com/