Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Combining

I want to create a chart for a hotel showing the "budget" for each month of
the year. Clustered with this I want to show the "actual" cash taken for the
months to date (October through to January).

Next to the remaining "budget" columns (Feb through to September) I want to
cluster a stacked bar where the top stack shows "forecast" cash bookings and
the bottom shows "actual" cash bookings.

So the first four months should have two single bars per month and the
remaining months should have a single bar clustered with a stacked bar.

Can anyone help or is there a simpler way to show this information?

many thanks

Tamsin