Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How i display True/Fale in one or two colum

How I can display True/Fale in a one or two colum, if colum A1 to A500 and
C1 to C5000 have same amount. With a formula or Micro
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your ranges are not the same lengths (maybe a typo), but enter this in
D1:

=(A1=C1)

Then copy down to D500 (or is it D5000 ?)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 12, 5:32 pm, Qazi Ahmad
wrote:
How I can display True/Fale in a one or two colum, if colum A1 to A500 and
C1 to C5000 have same amount. With a formula or Micro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What do mean by "have same amount" ? A1=C1, A2=C2?

And why (possibly) two columns for the result?

=(A1=C1) will display TRUE if equal, otherwise FALSE