-   -   How i display True/Fale in one or two colum (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149977-how-i-display-true-fale-one-two-colum.html)

Qazi Ahmad

How i display True/Fale in one or two colum

How I can display True/Fale in a one or two colum, if colum A1 to A500 and
C1 to C5000 have same amount. With a formula or Micro

Pete_UK

How i display True/Fale in one or two colum

Your ranges are not the same lengths (maybe a typo), but enter this in
D1:

=(A1=C1)

Then copy down to D500 (or is it D5000 ?)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 12, 5:32 pm, Qazi Ahmad
wrote:
How I can display True/Fale in a one or two colum, if colum A1 to A500 and
C1 to C5000 have same amount. With a formula or Micro

Toppers

How i display True/Fale in one or two colum

What do mean by "have same amount" ? A1=C1, A2=C2?

And why (possibly) two columns for the result?

=(A1=C1) will display TRUE if equal, otherwise FALSE