Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VLOOKUP insert rows

I use VLOOKUP from different WORKBOOKS to my report. when I insert or
delete rows in my report, then all my formulas get scrambled (#REF ) .
Is there anyway that I can do to prevent it from happening? Please
help- THANKS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Positive,

one way is to immediately undo *BACK* your last action that produce the
#REF! result, thru an *Alarming formula which counts the #REF! error
results...

I am headed to same direction with your concern...
Maybe a Macro can trigger this Alarm, depending also on the type of #REF!
either 1) due to deletion of one cell in the same sheet.
2) due to deletion of other sheet or workbook.

I hope the there are always bright minds that keep giving bright solutions
to our realworld problems.

regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..