Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel, how to copy conditional formats in sequential order 1,2,3

here is the formula I am using =NOT($Z$5=")

how do I copy or drag the formula down and have it change to

=NOT($Z$6=") then copy or drag it to change in the rows following each other
=NOT($Z$7=")
=NOT($Z$8=") and so on
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Take a look at "The difference between relative and absolute references"
in XL Help.

One way:

=NOT($Z6="")