Junior Member

Talking Convert rows to columns

Hi all,

I have a list made up of mailing labels which I have scanned into Acrobat and used to OCR function to make usable text.I have then cut and paste this list into Excel. The problem now is that once brought into Excel I have one column with all the names and addresses. I need to move these entries into separate columns. Name, addres, city etc. There are no spaces between any of teh rows at this point. Also, some entries have 3 rows of data, some 4, some 5.

Is there any way to have Excel move the data to different columns when the entries are varied like this???

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mary