Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I create a Form with check boxes in Excel

In the real (pre-2007) excel I could go to view and fselct forms then drop
check boxes and all kinds of from stuff. Now I can't even find forms in the
new 2007 version. can someone please tell me where I can find the forms tool
bar?

As far as I am concerend this 2007 veresion is a couple of steps backward!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi
Try Alt D O
It is not on any of the menus, but you can drag an icon for Forms to
your QAT (Quick Access Toolbar)
Round Office buttonExcel OptionsCustomiseAll CommandsForm
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Not Super User" wrote in