Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I put "COPY" on a worksheet when printing

I want to put the word "COPY" on a worksheet when I print it. Can it be
done? It would be two pages of the same worksheet, only pg#2 would have the
word COPY on it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try: File, Page Setup, options, Effects
and see if you have a "Watermarks" option.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See Bob Phillips's site for adding Watermarks to a sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP