Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table Problem

I have a Pivot Table in one workbook that draws all the information from an
other workbook. The pivot table automatically updates and is located in our
shop where there is no one there computer literate. The workbook that I use
is generally and is open which I input our shop orders. Kinda like a
McDonalds ordering system.

When the Pivot Table in the shop refreshes, the inputing schedule opens as
well, but only when I have the input workbook open.

Is there any way in fixing the Pivot Table not ot open the workbook when I
have the inputting worbook open?