JD

Default Bringing additional information in with combo box selection

I have looked at several methods but want the cleanest (easiest) way to bring
data from another worksheet in the same workbook based on a user selection
from a combo box. Combo Box to show customer name (I can do this) but would
like to automatically fill anothor cell with related data (customer's
discount) from a table not seen by user.
Debra Dalgleish

You can use Data Validation to create dropdown lists. There are instructions
in Excel's help, and he

To return the discount for the selected customer, you can use a VLookup
formula. There are instructions and examples he

There's a sample file that uses Data Validation and VLookup formulas he

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Function

Under Data Validation, look for 'Order Form'