Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NWO NWO is offline

Default How do I...

Hello.

I am trying to copy the results of 51 queries to one workbook worksheet via
the Transfer Spreadsheet macro command. What I want to do, though, that
isn't working for me at present, is to just copy a single value to a
specified cell on the worksheet, then repeat the proces for the remainder of
the queries and to copy to different cell locations on the same worksheet.
How do I do this to avoid having to create 51 seperate worksheets and then
referening thwese worksheets to get the values onto a single master worksheet
within the workbook?

Prefer to accomplish without code, but code is acceptable, if necessary.

Thank you.

NWO

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I, for one, have never heard of "Transfer Spreadsheet macro command".

Is it a feature of the new 2007 version?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:59:00 -0700, NWO wrote:

Hello.

I am trying to copy the results of 51 queries to one workbook worksheet via
the Transfer Spreadsheet macro command. What I want to do, though, that
isn't working for me at present, is to just copy a single value to a
specified cell on the worksheet, then repeat the proces for the remainder of
the queries and to copy to different cell locations on the same worksheet.
How do I do this to avoid having to create 51 seperate worksheets and then
referening thwese worksheets to get the values onto a single master worksheet
within the workbook?

Prefer to accomplish without code, but code is acceptable, if necessary.

Thank you.

NWO

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes. Looked it up in Access help and found the Transfer Spreadsheet.

Thanks David.

Gord