Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NWO NWO is offline

Default How do I...

Hello.

I am trying to copy the results of 51 queries to one workbook worksheet via
the Transfer Spreadsheet macro command. What I want to do, though, that
isn't working for me at present, is to just copy a single value to a
specified cell on the worksheet, then repeat the proces for the remainder of
the queries and to copy to different cell locations on the same worksheet.
How do I do this to avoid having to create 51 seperate worksheets and then
referening thwese worksheets to get the values onto a single master worksheet
within the workbook?

Prefer to accomplish without code, but code is acceptable, if necessary.

Thank you.

NWO