Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change direction of Enter Key in EXCEL 2007

I just changed versions of EXCEL and now I'm using 2007 and I cannot figure
out how to change the direction of the enter key so it moves to the right. I
know how I did it in the old version which was Tools, Options, Edit CAN
ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS

THANKS