Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Loosing data in shared worksheet.

In our office we used shared workbook to enter and schedule new patients.
One of my people has told me that sometimes she enters several names and
save it, then just a few hours later through the day, they are gone, as if
she had never entered them. She saves after every new entry. The history,
does not show that they were ever there. I'm sure that she is doing as she
says she is. Very long time loyal employee, Any ideas how, or why this is
happening?
--
NealMed