Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copy function with Excel 2003 not performing correctly

New job and new laptop running Office 2003. Very expereienced Excel user.
However, using Excel on 3 different computers are giving issues in particular
with copying formulas. I want to click on cell and drag to next column over.
Data is different in both columns, formula copies over properly but sum is
tha same as the original cell. I can do this multiple times with same bad
result. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

Have no problems with laptop at home which is running 2003 as well.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tools Options Calculation Automatic
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200728