-   -   Copy function with Excel 2003 not performing correctly (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/146037-copy-function-excel-2003-not-performing-correctly.html)

wtztips

Copy function with Excel 2003 not performing correctly

New job and new laptop running Office 2003. Very expereienced Excel user.
However, using Excel on 3 different computers are giving issues in particular
with copying formulas. I want to click on cell and drag to next column over.
Data is different in both columns, formula copies over properly but sum is
tha same as the original cell. I can do this multiple times with same bad
result. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

Have no problems with laptop at home which is running 2003 as well.

Peo Sjoblom

Copy function with Excel 2003 not performing correctly

Toolsoptionscalculation, set it to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

"wtztips" wrote in message
New job and new laptop running Office 2003. Very expereienced Excel user.
However, using Excel on 3 different computers are giving issues in
particular
with copying formulas. I want to click on cell and drag to next column
over.
Data is different in both columns, formula copies over properly but sum is
tha same as the original cell. I can do this multiple times with same bad
result. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing?

Have no problems with laptop at home which is running 2003 as well.

Gary''s Student

Copy function with Excel 2003 not performing correctly

Tools Options Calculation Automatic
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200728