Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I get more smart tag recognizers?

I have made the necessary fixes under Tools-AutoCorrect-Smart Tags. There
were no Recognizers in the recognizer box.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What were the "necessary fixes" you performed and from where did you acquire the
fixes?

Perhaps this KB article may shed some light.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/828500/en-us

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 09:26:00 -0700, SonyaD24
wrote:

I have made the necessary fixes under Tools-AutoCorrect-Smart Tags. There
were no Recognizers in the recognizer box.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Necessary fixes...
....checked off 'label data with smart tags'
....and for 'show data as smart tags' made sure that 'indicator and button'
was showing in box.

Thank you for sending the web help. Now I realize it does not work with
Excel 2003. Is there anyway to fix it?