Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2002

I am trying to copy cells from one worksheet to another but I want to
transpose them so that the same data shows horizontally rather than
vertically on the new sheet. I want the data to be linked to the first sheet
so that if I change the info on the first sheet it will automatically change
on the second sheet. There are a large number of cells involved. I've done
the normal Paste Special, transpose but it doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions? Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select your horizontal destination range on the second sheet.
Enter = TRANSPOSE() then with the cursor between the parentheses select your
vertical source range on the first sheet. Ensure that the horizontal size
of the destination array is the same as the vertical size of the source
array, and vice versa. Commit the transaction with Control Shift Enter, and
it will surround your formula with braces to denote an array formula, such
as {=TRANSPOSE(Sheet1!A1:A10)}
--
David Biddulph