Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Referencing tab based on Variable

There is a workbook with a sheet for every month (Jan - Dec) Is there a way
to reference a sheet based on a variable that a user defines?

For example:

I have a summary sheet named 'Summary'; in cell 'Summary'!A1 I have a drop
down that a user can choose a month from. In cell 'Summary'!A2 I would like
to return whatever is in cell A1 in the sheet that has the same name as what
is selected in the dropdown. (eg if the user selects Jan I would like to
return 'Jan'!A1)

Thanks in advance for all of your help,
Chad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions