Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rob Rob is offline

Default Translation Formulat Entry

"For data to be shown properly in MS Excel, one has to enable "Tools €”
Options... €” Translation €” Translation formula entry" menu option of MS
Excel."

I use a metatrader 4 platform for foreign exchange, and I'm trying to use
the Dynamic Data Exchange feature, but I can't find this 'Translation Formula
Entry' option on Microsoft Excel 2007. Where can I find this option?