Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hlookup?

I have row 1, columns A-C with dates in them.
I have row 2, columns A-C with values in them.

In cell D1, I want to enter a date from row 1, columns A-C. I want a value
to be returned in D2 from row 2, columns A-C that correspond to the dates in
row 1. Is this a Hlookup function and if so, can you tell me what would go
in the:

lookup_value:
table_array:
row_index_num: