Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Create a box where I can input data

Greetings:

I have a worksheet 'credit account' with cell G5 - Short term loan, J5 -
Intermediate term loan and M5 - long term loan - this is where I enter the
initial loan amount borrowed.

After I enter the loan amount say, $200,000 I would like to be asked two
questions: 1) What is the term of the loan? and 2) What is the interest on
the loan?

E6 & F6 would then contain the interest and principal on each loan payment
throughout the year with the G6 having the remainder of the loan after each
payment. I am working on getting this formula.

I don't know how to write a formula to ask the two (2) questions mentioned
above.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
David