Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to change coloum to row

hi

in one of my application i need to change my colum data to row data
is there any formula to resolve this

i had tried TRANSPOSE option but i had not able to do it

please help me to over come this problem

thanks in advance
regards
sangeet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

if the column has equations which use relative and not absolute references,
the paste special transpose will give you problems.
give an example of the ytpe of data you want to transpose and from where to
where, and we can probably give some suggestions.

"sangeet" wrote:

hi

in one of my application i need to change my colum data to row data
is there any formula to resolve this

i had tried TRANSPOSE option but i had not able to do it

please help me to over come this problem

thanks in advance
regards
sangeet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

i had tried TRANSPOSE option but i had not able to do it ..

Assume you are trying to make a dynamic transpose
of Sheet1's A2:A4 in Sheet2's B1:D1 using TRANSPOSE

In Sheet2,

Select B1:D1, then put in the formula bar:
=TRANSPOSE(Sheet1!A2:A4)
Array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER
(instead of just pressing ENTER)
--
Max
Singapore