Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dan dan is offline

Default How do I change the size of the drop-down arrow after validating?

I have created a data validate operation which then shows a drop down arrow
which one can click to view the selectable options. How do I increase the
size of this arrow. Currently it appears small and I would like to make it
appear larger.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Another (less drastic) suggestion is to change Excel's zoom.

See Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

--

Dave Peterson