Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change Font Size in Drop Down List

How can I change the Font Size of the items in a drop down list I created in
a Cell in my spreadsheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you used the combobox from the Control toolbox toolbar, you can change the
font size through its properties window.

If you used data|validation or a dropdown from the Forms toolbar, you can't
change the font size.

Debra Dalgleish does have a suggestion for using data|validation, though:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Kevin E. wrote:
How can I change the Font Size of the items in a drop down list I
created in a Cell in my spreadsheet.

I Kevin,

It depends on *how* did you create your drop down list...

If you used Data validation or the drop down from Form toolbar there's no
way. If you used the drop down from Controls toolbar there's the property
Font...

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy