Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using the Microsoft Date and Time Picker 6.0

I am struggling on how to get the Date and Time picker to work properly. I
can drag a box for the date to display but when I turn of the design mode, a
functioning cell appears in the very upper left hand corner and the date in
the dragged cell doesn't function at all. anybody know how to make this
work??