Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Wrap Text problem in Excel

I'm having a problem with the Wrap Text function in Excel. I have a good
amount of text that I'm pasting from over to Excel from Word. I've formated
the Excel cell to Wrap Text. For the first part of the data, the information
wraps fine. However starting about the middle, the first line runs to the
end of the cell and the remainder of the paragraph does not wrap around.
This problem continues for the remaining paragraphs, with just the first line
of each showing up.

In total, I'm trying to fit one page of a word document into one Excel cell
(2,944 characters with spaces).

Any ideas around this problem? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try inserting some hard returns (ALT-ENTER) around every 1000 characters.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I did. I went back and took out all the extra lines, and put them back in
with hard returns. Most of my paragraphs are 400 characters or less. Then I
have a couple bigger ones but they're less than 750 characters.

I still have the same issue though. The first 4 paragraphs are fine, but
then the 5th only shows the first 2 lines, and the remaining paragraphs only
show the first line.