Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot to Create New TAB / Worksheet

Hello,

Pivot tables used to be able to create a new page for selected data. what /
where is that functionality?

How do I get "Show Pages" to work?

Thanks
Tracey
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select a cell in the pivot table
On the Ribbon, click the Options tab
In the PivotTable group, click the dropdown arrow for Options
Choose Show Report Filter Pages
Select a filter, and click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish