Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default deleting takes too long

When I delete a line or lines in a spreadsheet, it takes much too long to
complete and I am stuck waiting for the computer for 20 to 30 seconds at a
time. How can I speed up the process?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Turn off calculationdeleteturn it back on???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Howiek1" wrote in message
When I delete a line or lines in a spreadsheet, it takes much too long to
complete and I am stuck waiting for the computer for 20 to 30 seconds at a
time. How can I speed up the process?

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howiek1 View Post
When I delete a line or lines in a spreadsheet, it takes much too long to
complete and I am stuck waiting for the computer for 20 to 30 seconds at a
time. How can I speed up the process?
Remove the WRAP TEXT property from the whole worksheet than try it again and see how fast it is to add or delete columns:)))