Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Gridlines? Do you want to print them? If so it is under filepage
setupsheet
If you don't have any gridlines it is under toolsoptionsview

Peo Sjoblom

"BKMorris" wrote in message
How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

FilePage SetupSheet and tick the Gridlines checkbox.

--
HTH

Bob

"BKMorris" wrote in message
How to leave the lines on my exel work sheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

FilePageSetupSheet under "Print", check "Gridlines"